Sanoviv Medical Institute
Why Choose Sanoviv Medical Institute?
Sanoviv Medical Institute in Mexico is the perfect retreat that is in close proximity to the US border, offering cutting-edge treatments in a beautiful healing environment. Lyme and Cancer Services recommends people with cancer, Lyme disease, and other chronic conditions to Sanoviv.
Sanoviv Medical Institute is a beautiful 10-acre facility located in Rosarito, Mexico overlooking the Pacific Ocean. It is a fully licensed hospital and integrative healing facility that provides state-of-the-art conventional, alternative, and integrative programs to build your health up from a cellular level.
Their team of medical doctors, dentists, psychologists, chiropractors, nutritionists, fitness experts, and spa therapists work together to offer you a customized protocol to meet your individual health needs.
While Sanoviv Medical Institute specializes in hyperthermia treatment, it began as a detox and rejuvenation facility. Offering a toxin-free environment, including delicious organic meals, an entire facility water purification system, non-toxic technologies, and clothing made from natural fibers allowing your body to breath and detoxify. Toxin-free building materials were used to create this facility from the ground up. Over the past 17 years, Sanoviv has added a wide variety of therapies to become a world-class treatment center specializing in chronic and degenerative diseases, with particular expertise in the treatment of cancer, autoimmune conditions, and Lyme disease.
The inability to detoxify the body is a common denominator for all types of chronic diseases. At Sanoviv, they believe that food is medicine. Therefore, their program includes a delicious detox diet consisting of mostly raw foods (some from their own garden), green juices, cleansing shakes, wheatgrass juice, and supplements to stimulate detoxification and overall wellness. The meals are free of gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, and toxins. They are also low-glycemic and aid in reducing inflammation, enhancing immune function, balancing blood sugar, and supporting healthy digestion.
Treatment for Lyme Disease at Sanoviv Medical Institute
Lyme disease and other chronic infectious diseases affect millions of people with numbers increasing every day. At Sanoviv, their team of medical professionals will work to get to the root cause of your health issues and heal you from the inside out.
They take a whole-body approach to your wellness and offer everything under one roof so that you’re not having to chase doctors from one place to another. From nutritious, prepared meals to advanced alternative treatments, your every need will be taken care at Sanoviv, so the only thing you’ll have to worry about is feeling better.
Part of their Lyme program includes:
- Microscopic Blood Analysis
- Whole Body Hyperthermia, Extended Duration with Sedation
- Medical Consultations
- Phycology Consultations and Individual Sessions
- Dental Evaluation & Explanation with Panarex X-ray
- Ozone Therapy with Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation
- Hyperbaric Oxygen
- IV High-Dose Nutrition
- IV Artesunate
- IV Antibiotics
- IV Superimmune Therapy with Glutathione Duration
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Bioenergetic Therapies
- Medical Spa Therapies including: Swedish Massage; Lymphatic Massage; Reflexology Massage; Seaweed Body Wrap; and Fango Body Wrap.
- Daily Meditations and Energy Medicine
- Food Preparation & Juicing Classes
- Fitness Classes
- Lectures (nutrition, detox, breathing, etc.)
- 2 Weeks Accommodations, Oceanfront Room
- All Meals (organic, free of gluten & dairy)
Cancer Treatment at Sanoviv
Sanoviv understands you as an individual, and your genetic disposition, lifestyle and environmental components help them see what may have contributed to your cancer occurrence. Their approach is an integrative one combining the best of conventional therapies with proven alternative medicine. They then offer cancer solutions drawn from the latest proven, treatments taken from around the world that will be based on your own body chemistry and body history.
Part of their program includes:
- IV Vitamin C (non-corn)
- IV Chelation (EDTA)
- IV Amygdalin (B-17)
- IV Sodium Bicarbonate
- IV Homeopathics
- IV Alpha Lipoic Acid
- IV High-Dose Nutrition (personalized formulas may include: amino acids, vitamins, minerals, trace elements, IV lipid solutions, etc.)
- Bio energy Treatments (Acuscope, Rife, Ondamed, or others)
- Enzyme Therapy
- Immune Modulation (transfer factor)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Regional & Whole Body Hyperthermia
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Ozone therapy
- Subclavian Catheter Placement (If indicated by doctor)
Hyperthermia Treatment at Sanoviv
Whole-body hyperthermia therapy refers to the medical use of heat, by warming the entire body to reach an elevated core temperature. This is done for therapeutic purposes often used for the treatment of cancer and Lyme disease. The goal of hyperthermia therapy is to produce the healing effects of fever at 102.2 to 104 ºF (39 to 40 ºC) for approximately 60 minutes. Their extended hyperthermia, often used for Lyme patients, reaches temperatures ranging from 105.8 to 107.6 ºC (41 to 42 ºC) over a period of 90 to 120 minutes.
Whole-Body Hyperthermia Therapy is founded on solid physical and biological principles. Modern Whole-Body Hyperthermia machines apply heat input techniques with skin-compatible and depth-effective water-filtered IR-A-radiation (wIRA) directly into blood-streamed tissues. Sanoviv measures and monitors the body’s core temperature, heart rate, oxygen saturation, blood pressure, and respiratory frequency to achieve the best therapeutic effect with minimal patient risk. The results that can be achieved involve:
- Immune system stimulation
- Direct killing of targeted cells and pathogens (through short bouts of maximally tolerated temperatures).
- Indirect health-promoting effects (through longer duration treatments at lower temperatures).
- Synergistic effect with immunotherapies, orthomolecular therapies, antibiotic therapies, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, etc.
Could hyperthermia help you?
We'd love to hear about where you are at with your current Lyme treatment, tell you more about hyperthermia and what it could look like to schedule a treatment in the United States, Mexico, or Germany.