Free Hyperthermia Consulting
Lyme and Cancer Services was founded to help support people with tick-borne infections and cancer and to educate the community about hyperthermia as a successful treatment option. Tick-borne infections are very complex, and there are so many pieces to the puzzle in the recovery process. Lyme and Cancer Services is here to hold your hand through this experience and help you navigate which hospital is the best for you to receive treatment.
Let Us Help You Book Your Hyperthermia Treatment
We are the liaison for Extreme whole-body hyperthermia treatment in Germany and Mexico
Lyme and Cancer Services is able to provide free services to clients because we are sustained by the hospitals that we partner with. Treatments at these hospitals are the same price whether you go through us or not. However, having been through treatment ourselves, we are able to walk you through the process in detail and spend as much time speaking with you as you need so that you have your questions answered and feel comfortable with your journey ahead.
How can you help with this process?
- We can walk you through our personal experience receiving hyperthermia treatment
- Offer information on Lyme disease, co-infections, cancer, and helping to educate as to why whole-body hyperthermia is an effective option for treatment.
- Explain what to expect at the hospitals, treatment specifics, and advice on managing your scheduled treatments during your visit.
- Provide reputable laboratories for diagnosing Lyme disease, co-infections, candida, heavy metal poisoning, mold issues, mineral deficiencies, methylation issues, and food sensitivities.
- Go over our experience with detoxification, diet, nutritional supplementation, and anti-microbials that have helped our treatment outcome.
- Explain how to best prepare for traveling to Germany or Mexico, such as: scheduling optimal flight times, having proper currency, and help with packing decisions.
- Locate infusion centers near you for alternative treatment before and after hyperthermia treatment.
- Provide guidance in assisting clients in pursuing reimbursement from their insurance company for treatments at a hospitals in Germany and Mexico.
- Offer discounted prices on top supplemental brands.
- We send a free Guidebook that goes over any questions we have ever been asked about this process.
What is the Scheduling Process?
Give us a call or email us to find out more information. If after the initial call, you think receiving treatment at a hospital we work with is something you are interested in, then lab tests and documents confirming diagnosis from a medical practitioner will need to be sent to us. This information will be forwarded to the hospitals and scheduling can then take place. We will provide you with documentation and an ongoing dialogue detailing the treatment process for pre, during, and post-hospital treatment. Having been through this treatment firsthand, we can provide one-on-one consultations on how to best proceed with your healing journey.
Are your Services Actually Free?
Lyme and Cancer Services is able to provide free services to clients because we are sustained by the hospitals that we partner with. Treatments at these hospitals are the same price whether you go through us or not. However, having been through treatment ourselves, we are able to walk you through the process in detail and spend as much time speaking with you as you need so that you have your questions answered and feel comfortable with your journey ahead. We also provide a free Guidebook that goes over any questions we have ever been asked about this process.
Is Hyperthermia Available in the US?
Extreme whole-body hyperthermia is not available in the US. This is why we work as a liaison with hospitals in Germany and Mexico. The US only offers moderate hyperthermia. However, while moderate hyperthermia is an effective maintenance therapy, it only reaches 104° F (40° C), which is not high enough to kill Borreliosis. The hospitals that we work with in Germany an Mexico all offer extreme whole-body hyperthermia, allowing patients to be brought to temperatures that are high enough to kill many tick-borne infections.