Lyme and Cancer Clinics in Germany
We refer patients to a number of clinics in Germany that have been providing alternative treatments for Lyme disease and cancer for many years. These hospitals use whole-body and local hyperthermia as the primary treatment, in conjunction with other complementary therapies. Offering a more holistic approach to healthcare, as well as a highly trained professional staff, German clinics provide cutting edge treatments that seem far more advanced than the traditional Western approach. Also, from our own personal experience, and others that have received this therapy, the approach that Germany offers is notably more effective than other more mainstream treatments. In addition to the treatments received in Germany, we provide information on a pre- and post-Germany detoxification, nutritional, and antimicrobial protocol. The pre- and post-protocol for patients with cancer is almost identical to that of patients being treated for Lyme disease, and assists clients in reaching a sustained recovery of optimal health.
The help that we can provide
- Information on Lyme disease, co-infections, cancer, and helping to educate as to why whole-body hyperthermia is an effective option for treatment.
- Supply information on specific tests that you can order for diagnosing Lyme disease, co-infections, Candida, heavy metal poisoning, mold issues, mineral deficiencies, methylation issues, and food sensitivities.
- Recommendations on pre- and post-Germany detoxification, probiotics, and herbal antimicrobials that will enhance your treatment outcome.
- If you have poor venous access, make sure you speak with your physician regarding the possibility of getting an IV line put in.
- What to expect at the clinic, treatment specifics, and advice on managing your scheduled treatments during your visit.
- How to best prepare for traveling to Germany, such as: scheduling optimal flight times, having proper currency, and help with packing decisions.
- General history on the other treatments that we, and others, have tried prior to Germany that did not create sustained recovery.
- If desired, put you in touch with others who have received treatment at a German clinic.
- Nutritional and dietary guidelines, natural sleep aids, and beneficial exercise routines.
- Locating infusion centers near you for alternative treatment before and after Germany.
- Provide guidance in assisting clients in pursuing reimbursement from their insurance company for treatments at a clinic in Germany.
Set up a time for an initial wellness coaching session:
If after the initial session, you think receiving treatment at a German clinic is something you desire, then either lab tests or documents confirming diagnosis from a medical practitioner will need to be sent to us. This information will be forwarded to the clinic and scheduling can then take place. We will provide you with documentation and an ongoing dialogue detailing the treatment protocol for pre, during, and post-clinic visitation. Having been through this treatment first hand, we can provide one-on-one coaching on how to best proceed with your healing journey.
Why you should call us before planning your trip to Germany
“I unreservedly recommend consultation with Brendan Fillar before traveling abroad for Lyme treatment.”
Molly Mason, New York
“He is well read, reassuring, and so knowledgeable about Lyme and Germany. We felt better prepared than any new patient we met while we were receiving therapy.”
Kayte and Judy, Michigan
“Having tried various treatments to no avail, we decided to travel to Germany for hyperthermia treatments. Scary? Yes, but with the invaluable information provided by Michelle and Brendan, we were much more comfortable planning and executing our trip to Germany.”
“He has been patient and kind, and even if he is unable to immediately answer my questions, always returns phone calls or e-mails.”
Donna Ross, Michigan
“There is hope, and Lyme and Cancer Services provided the necessary support in the fight against Lyme!”
Cheryl, New Jersey